Reflexology is a safe and comforting massage technique that focuses on the feet, which correspond to all parts of your body. This gentle therapy has numerous benefits: it relieves stress, tension and pain; it improves the nerve and blood supply; and it stimulates the body’s own process of natural healing.
Patients have noted all or some of the following benefits.
- Improved sleep
- Greater energy
- Relief from constipation
- Improved bladder function
- Improved circulation
- Increased feeling in the feet and legs
- Relief from neck ache and low back-ache
- Relief from headaches and migraine
- Freeing of blocked air passages caused by sinusitis
- A feeling of well being
- It is also wonderfully relaxing
Some of the principles of reflexology, also known as zone therapy, have been around for at least 5000 years. This therapy has been used through the ages by the Chinese, Egyptians, Japanese, Native American and Russians.
Reflexology is available to all our members. Please get in touch to book an appointment.